Castor Oil uses for Hair Growth and to Prevent Hair Loss/Fall: Castor oil is rich in fatty acids and have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which helps in fighting hair loss and helps in re-generating hair. Castor oil is well known skin moisturizer and stimulates hair growth and prevent hair loss. Learn how to use castor oil with other oils for better results.Learn more below.
Know more about Castor Oil
Castor oil physical aspects
- Castor oil is viscous and thick in nature if you will put a drop of castor oil between your 2 fingers you will find it little sticky and you will feel the density.
- because of the cold press method where no heat is passed castor oil will be odourless.
- Tastless too.
How To use Castor oil for hair Growth and to Prevent hair loss.
- Apply few drops of cold compressed castor oil directly to your hair and scalp and gently massage into the scalp.
- Leave it for 1-3 hours for better results
- wash your hair with less hard shampoo and let it dry naturally
Castor Oil with Olive Oil
- As the motive is to use these oils for hair growth mix castor oil with olive oil in 5:2 ratio.
- take 2 small spoons of castor oil and one small spoon of olive and mix them well.
- use this mixture directly in the scalp and massage the scalp with your finger.
- wash your hair after keeping the oil in the hair for 1-3 hours.
Castor Oil with Coconut Oil
- As coconut oil is solid at room temprature so heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix it with 1/2 tablespoon of castor oil.
- Apply this oil mixture directly into the scalp and massage the scalp with your finger gently.(don't use nails)
- Keep it for few hours for better results and get healthy hair with it .
- Wash your hair with mild harsh shampoo.
Other Beneficial uses of Castor Oil
Heal Cracked Heels
- wash your heels first with slightly warm water with soap.
- apply castor oil directly to the heels and give a smooth gentle massage to your cracked heels and let the heels absorb castor oil.
- Keep it for 1 hour and then use toilet paper to soak the oil and let it be that way.
- do this twice a day for better results
- wash your face with face wash or soap let it dry naturally.
- take 1/2 tablespoon of castor oil and apply it to the face and massage your face gently make sure you don't apply to much pressure which can cause pain becasue of acne.
- keep it for 40-50 minutes then use toilet paper to soak the oil.
- then after go for face-wash
- Repeat it twice a day for better results and get rid of acne using castor oil.